You know, women have three stages every month, namely rhythm period, menstrual period, and ovulation period. As a rule, their ovulation period begins after menstruation, but real ovulation occurs only on this day, and many girls cannot find exact one, especially for women with menstrual irregularities, it is more difficult. Today, editor will introduce you how long after departure of "big aunt" it will be easier to get pregnant.When is chance of pregnancy after menstruation high?
1. Calculate your ovulation period
The day of your period plus 14 days is day of ovulation, 5 days before and 4 days after day of ovulation, plus 10 days of day of ovulation is ovulation period. Doing homework during ovulation gives you highest chance of getting pregnant. .
2. When basal body temperature changes
Get in habit of measuring your basal body temperature and draw a body temperature curve. When low temperature becomes high, there will be a very low temperature. The time of this extreme temperature is day of ovulation, and you can have a baby at this time.
3. When ovulation test is positive
The day of ovulation can be determined using an ovulation test paper. When an ovulation test is strongly positive, ovulation usually occurs within 24 to 48 hours. If you take advantage of this opportunity, your chances of conceiving will increase.
4. When vaginal discharge changes
As day of ovulation approaches, leucorrhea will change, leucorrhoea will increase, become transparent and thin, gradually become viscous. This situation means that ovulation period is approaching, which is very reliable. Even if menstruation is irregular, same symptoms will appear during ovulation.
5. Abdominal pain
When ovulation period comes, some people you know will also have ovulation pain. When they feel a dull pain in lower abdomen, it means it's time to take an egg test. You can hurry up and get ready.What should I pay attention to when ovulating?
1. When a woman is ovulating, leucorrhoea increases significantly and there are stringy changes, which is a very obvious change during ovulation. Secondly, women will find that their body temperature will rise during ovulation and their body temperature will be slightly higher than normal.
2. During ovulation, some women also experience symptoms such as loss of appetite, increased energy, and increased libido. If there is a need for fertility, you can go to hospital and opt for a more accurate B-ultrasound to monitor follicles.
3. The resistance of female body during ovulation will decrease, and leucorrhea during ovulation will increase significantly. We must pay attention to personal hygiene, change underwear frequently, keep vulva clean, and have our own special towels to prevent germs and cause physical illness. In the absence of family planning during this period, contraceptive measures should be taken.
4. Some women may experience ovulation bleeding during ovulation, which is a physiological phenomenon and does not require excessive treatment. However, if ovulation bleeding occurs frequently, then there may be insufficient function of corpus luteum, so it is recommended to donate blood as soon as possible to check level of sex hormones.
I think everyone understands above. Many girls do not know that if they find their ovulation period, we can use some ovulation symptoms or go to hospital for ovulation monitoring, so that we can know ovulation time More accurately and prepare for pregnancy. Easier.