Be aware that pregnancy rates will only increase significantly when couples planning to conceive have intercourse around ovulation, and this is also preparation for couples planning to conceive. Because every couple wants to get pregnant at same time, but in fact it is rare. In fact, getting pregnant at same time during ovulation is not impossible. As long as you do following three things well, I believe you can get pregnant as soon as possible. So what are these three things? Let's take a look together.If you want to get pregnant at same time as you ovulate, have you done all three of these things?
1. The ovulation period needs to know correct ovulation time, you can make a note to calculate ovulation period. Generally speaking, period of ovulation in women occurs approximately 14 days after menstruation. Keeping a good record of time can help them know correct ovulation date and then have intercourse at time of ovulation. This will increase likelihood of successful conception, and attention to frequency of sexual activity will help improve quality of female eggs and male sperm.
2. Women need to pay attention to a balanced diet during period of ovulation, to maintain a good mood, which contributes to successful conception. Moreover, women cannot do without men if they want to successfully conceive a child. Therefore, during period of ovulation in women, men can pay more attention to their diet and take zinc and protein supplements in moderation. You can also eat more seafood at regular times to improve sexual performance. As sperm quality improves, so does chance of successful conception.
3. During period of ovulation, it is necessary to measure body temperature frequently. Because when ovulation occurs, a woman's body temperature changes, usually 0.5 degrees Celsius higher than usual. If you often pay attention to your body temperature and find that your body temperature is rising, then it is very likely that you have reached ovulation period, and chance of conceiving in same room at this time will also increase.How can women improve their chances of conceiving?
1. Nowadays, many women have symptoms of obesity. Obese people are not only prone to diseases, but also affect their fertility. Therefore, we need to pay more attention to exercise in life, and exercise requires long-term perseverance. Three days not to fish, but two days to dry nets. During pregnancy, half an hour of aerobic exercise a day can speed up body's metabolism, remove harmful substances from body, and enhance body's immunity.
2. If women want to increase their chances of conceiving, they need to pay attention to a sensible diet. During pregnancy, choose nutritious and easily digestible food, pay attention to diversity of diet, do not be picky and biased. At the same time, pay attention to dietary hygiene, avoid highly irritating foods, and supplement folic acid accordingly.
With introduction of increased pregnancy rates during ovulation, I think everyone understands this. Some girls with menstrual irregularities cannot find their ovulation period at all. At this time, we can also judge by some symptoms of ovulation or ovulation. I also hope that you who are preparing for pregnancy can welcome your baby as soon as possible.