With lifestyle changes, people develop more and more bad habits. Staying up late watching TV and playing games is common, but if you're a pregnant couple, you need to get rid of these bad habits. during. But birth rate today is not as good as it used to be, and chance of infertility is increasing day by day. So, in what situations are women prone to infertility?In what situations are women prone to infertility
1. Generally speaking, 3 days after your period and 3 days before your period are completely safe periods and you won't get pregnant. You will not get pregnant without any contraceptive measures. Do not worry. The main reason is that there is no pregnancy at moment, ovulation and uterus at this time do not have conditions for implantation.
2. All contraceptive measures taken, infertility caused by external factors
(1) Infertility caused by vulvovaginal factors: congenital deformities of vagina, such as congenital absence of vagina or a vaginal septum without a hymen, affect conception of couples in same room. Vaginal inflammation can affect sperm white blood cells, reduce sperm motility, and shorten sperm survival time, thereby affecting conception.
(2) Infertility caused by uterine factors: normal uterus is tilted forward and cervix is backward. After intercourse, cervix needs to be soaked with semen to facilitate conception. However, infertility in some women is likely due to uterus tilting and bending backwards, which causes cervix to move forward and upward, making it difficult to conceive.
(3) Cervical factors lead to infertility: amount of mucus secreted by cervix increases during ovulation, and thick mucus or containing a large number of white blood cells does not facilitate passage of sperm, which leads to difficulty in conception. Cervical polyps or cervical fibroids block cervical canal, which leads to a narrowing of cervix, which does not facilitate passage of spermatozoa, and is also one of causes of infertility.
(4) Infertility caused by fallopian tube factors: Inflammation and adhesion of fallopian tubes can cause blockage of fallopian tubes preventing eggs and sperm from meeting, resulting in infertility. Pelvic endometriosis can also deform adhesions of fallopian tubes, causing infertility.
The above are some situations related to female infertility. If you have irregular periods, you should correct them in time. Seek medical attention to prevent more serious injury.