Pregnancy requires not only right time and place, but also a healthy body. Only with good health of husband and wife, probability of pregnancy can be higher. Later, when I went to hospital for an examination, I found out that my fallopian tubes were ruthlessly blocked. What's happening? Let's take a look together.What makes you suffer from blocked fallopian tubes? There are four reasons:
1. Postponed miscarriage. If a woman has had an abortion, wrong operation can easily cause infection and blockage of fallopian tubes, leading to infertility.
2. Women who have undergone intrauterine surgery such as insertion and removal of ring: After giving birth, women have had ring removed or ring removed, which can easily affect environment of woman's uterus and cause inflammation of endometrium. If there is endometritis, inflammation spreads to fallopian tubes, which causes blockage, adhesions, or accumulation of water in fallopian tubes, making it impossible for a woman to conceive.
3. Gynecological inflammation. Female fertility is closely related to vagina, pelvic cavity, cervix and other parts. Such as vaginitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, cervicitis, endometritis and so on. If this happens, it is easy to infect fallopian tubes upwards, which can easily lead to blockage of fallopian tubes. Of course, it is impossible to conceive a child normally.
4. Sexual intercourse after menstruation. Women have lowest resistance during menstruation and are easily infected with germs. If a woman does not pay attention to hygiene during menstruation and has sexual intercourse, then, most likely, bacteria that cause inflammation enter body through vagina, resulting in obstruction of fallopian tubes and female infertility.What should I do if my fallopian tubes are blocked?
There are three types of fallopian tube obstruction: mild, moderate, and severe.
1. Medications may be used to treat mild obstruction of fallopian tubes. Under guidance of a doctor, take medicine, and then achieve goal of treatment.
2. When medical treatment is unsatisfactory, surgical intervention is required. Passing through a soft wire with subsequent excavation works well.
3. If fallopian tube is severely blocked, it is necessary to perform surgery under laparoscopy, blockage can be accurately detected, and then blockage can be unblocked with a soft guide, which not only shortens operation time, but also improves treatment efficiency.
The above is an appropriate introduction to fallopian tube obstruction. I hope this can help you. If you've been trying to conceive for a year and haven't conceived, you should go to see if your fallopian tubes are blocked. After determining cause, treat symptoms to get pregnant sooner.