Many people think that as long as a man produces sperm and a woman has an egg, they can conceive a child without any problems, but this is not so. In addition to these two key factors, a smooth fallopian tube and a good uterus environment, if any, is very close to pregnancy. Many women are careless and don't even know they are pregnant. In fact, there are signs of pregnancy. Let's look at eight signs of pregnancy.Eight symptoms of fertilized egg combination
1. In last few days, you will feel very tired, lethargic and indifferent to anything.
2. Another manifestation that varies from person to person is that some women experience a decrease in body temperature after union of sperm and eggs, but not every woman has this phenomenon.
3. Many people will have obvious symptoms of nausea and vomiting after fertilization with sperm and egg, especially when they get up in morning, this phenomenon will be more obvious.
4. After a week of quick sperm and egg combination, you will find that areola has become larger and deeper, and after a while you will feel that breasts have become more voluminous and soft.
5. There is no taste in mouth, and one wants to eat food with salt and taste.
6. If you feel like you have a cold, remember not to take cold medicine during this time.
7. During this period, you will find yourself urinating more often than usual.
8. When you go to toilet, you will occasionally find mild symptoms of bleeding, color is very light, pink, and it may not be obvious if you cannot notice it.After implantation of a fertilized egg, what should expectant mother pay attention to?
①Insist on supplemental folic acid. Folic acid can prevent fetal neural tube defects. Mothers-to-be should eat it during pregnancy and it will last up to three months after pregnancy, so remember to take 400 units of folic acid a day.
②Do not exercise vigorously. The fertilized egg has just implanted and is not stable enough. If expectant mother does intense exercise, it will cause damage to fertilized egg, and even if she is stable, she cannot do intense exercise.
③ Avoid harmful substances. Including some chemicals, radioactive rays, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, etc.
④Do not eat foods that are harmful to fetus. For example, foods that can cause uterine contractions, foods that promote blood circulation, raw foods, frozen foods, etc.
After reading above symptoms, I think you already have. Pregnancy is not a matter of one or two days. It requires us to be sufficiently prepared, to actively overcome some of setbacks on path to pregnancy, and to maintain a good attitude. y the most important factor during pregnancy.